• Haemodialysis is a medical procedure that involves removal of fluids and waste products from the blood. This is accomplished by using a dialysis machine and a dialyzer. haemodialysis is used to treat both acute and chronic kidney failure.
• The global haemodialysis Equipment market is driven by in the number of End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) patients owing to the growing prevalence of diabetes, hypertension, and an increasingly large elderly population. ESRD is the most severe form of renal failure where kidneys permanently cease to function and the affected person loses the adequate kidney function necessary to sustain life.
• The global haemodialysis Equipment market report segments the market modality, by product type, by end-user, and by region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into haemodialysis machines and Consumables/Supplies. Based on modality type, the market is segmented into In-centre haemodialysis and Home haemodialysis. In-center haemodialysis is done at a hospital or a dialysis unit in a clinical setting while Home haemodialysis is done at home.
• Geographically, the market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. The US is considered the world’s largest market for haemodialysis equipment as haemodialysis is the most widely accepted treatment method in the country. According to National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, 63.7% of all prevalent ESRD cases in the US were receiving haemodialysis therapy as of 2013.
• The report also profiles the following companies in the haemodialysis Equipment market – Fresenius Medical Care, DaVita Healthcare Partners, Baxter International, B. Braun Melsungen, Nipro Corporation, Diaverum Deutschland GmbH, Nikkiso Co. Ltd., and NxStage Medical.
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: