(PharmaNewsWire.Com, May 09, 2017 ) Asia-Pacific Prostate Cancer Market research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.65% to reach USD 14.33 billion by 2021, from USD 8.64 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 5.69 billion.
Prostate cancer is a disease, which affects only for men as the prostate gland - a gland in the male reproductive system, is present only in men. Cancer begins to grow in the prostate and it is the most common cancer among men (after skin cancer), but it can often be treated successfully. When abnormal cells develop in the prostate gland, prostate cancer occurs. These abnormal cells can endure to multiply in an uncontrolled way and sometimes spread outside the prostate into nearby or distant parts of the body.
Most of men with low-grade prostate cancer can live for many years without symptoms and without spreading, as it is a slow growing process. However, high-grade disease spreads quickly and can be lethal. New products inventions, partnership agreements, collaborations, and acquisitions are some of the key strategies adopted by the players to get large market share in the forecast period.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Prostate Cancer Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are • Advancement in technology • Personalized medicine • Cost effective treatment procedures • Rising incidence of prostate cancers and • Availability of various treatment modalities • Limited commercially availability drugs • Treatments for this cancer are the challenge.
For granular level understanding the Asia-Pacific Prostate Cancer Market is segmented based on chemotherapy, diagnostic techniques each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts. The Asia-Pacific Prostate Cancer market is segmented on the basis of diagnostic techniques into Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) and Prostate Specific Antigen Test (PSA). Based on surgery the market is segregated into Radical Prostatectomy, Orchidectomy and Trans Urethral Resection (TUR). By radiation therapy, the market is bifurcated into External Beam Radiation Therapy and Brachytherapy. External bean radiation therapy segment is further divided among 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy, Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy and Proton Beam Radiation Therapy. Brachytherapy segment is sub segmented into Permanent Brachytherapy and Temporary Brachytherapy. On the basis of chemotherapy, segments are Docetaxel, Etoposide, Vinblastine, Carboplatin and Vinorelbine.
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia. China and India are estimated to grow at highest rate due to increasing cancer population.
Major companies include Sanofi S.A, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, AbbVie, Varian Medical Systems, Elekta, Theragenics, Pfizer, Novartis, Roche, Bayer, Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, and Genentech etc. The market registered substantial growth in the recent years, due to the various strategies such as opting for agreements and collaborations, adopted by leading market players.
The Asia-Pacific Prostate Cancer Market report offers wide-range of scope:
• Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
• Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of chemotherapy, diagnostic techniques long with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
• Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Market Outlook - Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
For more reports related to the Asia-Pacific Prostate Cancer Market:
About Market Data Forecast: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: