(PharmaNewsWire.Com, September 12, 2017 ) The Latin America Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market is valued currently at USD 2.11 Billion in 2016 and is forecasted to be a $3.05 Billion market by 2021 with a significant CAGR of 7.6%. With the increased production of new plasma-derived therapies, the medical application in plasma proteins has increased significantly. With the advancements in technology, the process for fractionating the protein from plasma has become more cost saving and efficient and is supposed to boost the plasma protein therapeutics market. According to WHO reports more than half of the global blood donors belong to high income countries which constitutes 18% of the population. With rising awareness among people regarding blood donations and government initiatives, plasma derived medicine market is expected to grow at a significant rate in the coming years.
Plasma is a fluid rich with proteins and play an important role in providing immunity and blood clotting. Extracting the proteins in plasma can be helpful in carrying out medical therapies for immune deficiencies, autoimmune, bleeding and neurological disorders. These therapies treat the medical conditions by replacing the missing or deficient proteins in plasma. The treatment through plasma protein therapies involves the infusion or injection of the biological medicine to cure life-threatening chronic and genetic diseases.
The market is driven by a host of factors which include increased introduction of new plasma-derived therapies, rise in life threatening diseases which involves immune and neurological systems like chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIPD), Ideopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) and infectious diseases like Hepatitis A&B, Tetanus, Rabies and varicella. However, factors like stringent policies by the government, complexity in manufacturing the proteins reimbursement must be taken care of in order for the market to prosper in the future.
The Latin America Plasma Protein Market Therapeutics is categorised based on type of the product as Albumin, Immunoglobulins, alpha-1 proteinase inhibitors and others. By application, the market is segmented as Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder, Secondary Immunodeficiency and others. On the basis of geography region, Latin America is categorised as Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and others.
Reasons to buy Latin America Plasma Protein Therapeutics Market Research Report:
• Regional, and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialties with competitive pricing options.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: