(PharmaNewsWire.Com, January 14, 2017 ) Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market is a rare but serious disease, and the most common leukaemia suffered by adults. The first-line treatment in eligible patients is almost always intensive chemotherapy. Despite strong initial remission rates, relapse is common, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market has the lowest five-year survival rate of all leukaemia’s, at 25%.
Scope of this Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Research Report:
· What are the clinical characteristics of currently approved therapies for Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market, in terms of specific safety and efficacy parameters?
· What are the key unmet needs in this indication, and which clinical safety and efficacy parameters are the most closely linked to them?
· A number of pipeline therapies are in the late-stage pipeline for the post-relapse setting, but do they have sufficient differentiating characteristics to make a strong impact on the market and clinic?
· Which line of therapy in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market stands to benefit most from the current late-stage pipeline?
· Will current pipeline targeted therapies be able to successfully enter the market for Acute Myeloid Leukemia Industry, or will chemotherapy remain the treatment modality of choice in this indication for the foreseeable future?
This tabular heat map framework, designed to provide an easily digestible summary of these clinical characteristics, provides detailed information on all late-stage clinical trial results for products in the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market and Phase III pipeline. These are split along therapy lines, and are therefore reflective of the treatment algorithm used in the clinic.
Major TOC included in this Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Report:
All safety and efficacy endpoints reported in these Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market trials are displayed, for both the drug and placebo groups. In addition, key study characteristics such as the size, composition and patient segment of the study population are provided. These results are presented in a visually accessible, color-coded manner in order to maximize ease of use.
Key Reasons to Purchase this Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Report:
· Understand the current clinical landscape by considering the treatment options available for each patient segment.
· Visually compare the currently approved treatments available at each line of therapy, based on the most important efficacy and safety parameters tested in clinical trials of Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market.
· Assess the current late-stage pipeline, in terms of the likely positioning of each product and the implications for the clinical landscape at each line of therapy
· Understand the relative strengths and weaknesses of the studies used to gather these data.
· Build up a nuanced understanding of the clinical benchmarks set by these products, and consider how the current late-stage pipeline will affect these benchmarks
· Assess one’s own pipeline program in light of these benchmarks in order to optimally position this program and maximize uptake by clinicians
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: