(PharmaNewsWire.Com, January 04, 2017 ) Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Neuropathic Pain, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. The global melanoma market was valued at $351m in 2009 and is forecast to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.8% for the next eight years to reach $1,420m by 2017. The growth will primarily be driven by an increase in the disease incidence rate, an increase in awareness of the treatment options, an increase in the treatment seeking population and an influx of novel and efficient drugs.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Melanoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Melanoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Melanoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Melanoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Melanoma (Oncology)
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: