(PharmaNewsWire.Com, January 10, 2020 ) The high incidence of allergic diseases is one of the major factors driving the growth of this Allergy Diagnostics Market. The rising environmental pollution levels and the growing need for relatively faster, accurate, and high-throughput technologies for allergy diagnostics are the major factors supporting the growth of this Allergy Diagnostics Market.
the high incidence and large economic burden of allergic diseases, rising environmental pollution levels, increasing healthcare expenditure, and growing access to medical insurance in the US are expected to drive the growth of this market.
• To define, describe, and forecast the global allergy diagnostics market on the basis of product & service, type of allergen, test, end user, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, and opportunities)
• To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
• To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
The Major Players Operating in the Allergy Diagnostics Market:
Major industry players launched innovative products in the recent past and have plans to launch new products and expand across geographies via partnerships and acquisitions in the future.
Key players in the allergy diagnostics market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Siemens AG (Germany), Danaher Corporation (US), Omega Diagnostics Group PLC (UK), Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), bioMérieux SA (France), Stallergenes Greer (UK), HOB Biotech Group Suzhou Co., Ltd. (China), HYCOR Biomedical (US), Lincoln Diagnostics, Inc. (US), EUROIMMUN AG (Germany), INDOOR Biotechnologies, Inc. (US), DR. FOOKE - Achterrath Laboratorien GmbH (Germany).
Geographical Detailed Analysis for Allergy Diagnostics Market:
North America estimated to account for the major market share in 2017.
Based on region, the allergy diagnostics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (Row).
In 2017, North America is expected to command the largest share of the allergy diagnostics market.
The large share of this segment can primarily be attributed to the increasing healthcare expenditure, coverage of allergy diagnostics tests in medical insurance, and the strong presence of players in this region.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: