Industrial Waste has always been a perennial problem since the start of the industrial revolution, and its management remains a growing dilemma up to this day since the amount of substantial Industrial waste increases as population rise and economies develop. Today, the total amount of industrial waste generated annually worldwide is around 7 billion tonnes.
Industry-based waste management is one of the most elaborate Waste Management procedures. According to research conducted by The Energy and Resources Institute industrial waste management industry has an annual turnover above USD 433 billion and engages around 40 million workers (including informal recyclers), the industry covers a vast variety of operations for different waste streams and different phases of the waste life-cycle.
• The primary factor driving the growth of Industrial waste is rapid industrialization. Rapid industrialization has resulted in opening up enormous opportunities in the management of industrial waste.
• Especially, developing countries like China and India are setting up new manufacturing industries due to which consumption for better goods and services is overgrowing which provides a growth path for industrial waste management companies to operate in these countries.
• Stringent environmental regulations imposed by various developed countries is forcing developing countries to dump their thermal power plant waste into large landfills under proper measures that drive the growth in the Industrial waste management market in these nations.
• Use of waste management technologies which incurs additional investments is a major factor restraining the growth of the industrial waste management market.
• Additionally, significantly increasing amount of industrial waste and lack of initiatives by industries to minimize waste in developing economies are other factors expected to hamper the growth of the waste management market over the forecast period 2019-2026.
Industrial Waste Management is segmented on the basis of industries, and services.
Based on industry, Industrial Waste management vast into manufacturing, mining, coal combustion, oil & gas production, and others. Manufacturing industries dominate the Industrial Waste Management market as global demand for the goods is driven by increased consumption in the developing economies such as India, China, Indonesia which is growing annually. Coal combustion follows next with high industrial waste as major developing countries are highly dependent on their thermal coal power plants so high amount of fly ash generates, which is the An industrial waste in these countries.
Based on the services, Industrial Waste Management market is classified into disposal services (landfills, recycling, composting & anaerobic digestion, and others) and collection services (collection & transportation, storage & handling, and sorting).
Among these, the disposal service segment is anticipated to dominate the global waste management market throughout the forecast period 2019-2026 as more of the new disposal machines are getting developed which offers more investment opportunities in this segment through the process of converting the industrial waste into useful energy.
Geographically, the is divided into North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world.
North America is the major dominating region promoting industrial waste management growth. Countries in North America and Europe have enacted stringent regulations about the collection, recycling, landfill, and incineration of industrial waste.
Different Asia Pacific countries especially India, China, and ASEAN, are beginning to shift toward sustainable industrial waste management. However, several developing and under-developed nations in Middle East & Africa and Latin America are struggling hard to implement the regulations on the collection, recycling, landfill, and incineration of industrial waste.
Industrial Waste Management Market is highly competitive due to the presence of significant waste management players, such as Clean Harbors, Daiseki Co., Waste Management, Suez Environment S.A., Advanced Disposal Services, Veolia Environment S.A, Covanta, Remondis AG & Co. Kg, Biffa Group, and Hitachi Zosen Corporation are provided in this report.
DataM Intelligence was established on an elemental idea of publishing Advanced Market Research Reports with precise data points & utmost accuracy that will accelerate the decision-making in designing disruptive solutions. We monitor and analyze the market by dissecting various parameters such as market influencers, competitive intensity, innovations, trends, and emerging products.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: